Sunday, October 28, 2012

2 Minute Brownie in a Mug


This by far is one of my favorite things I have stumbled upon in the wonderful world of Pinterest- 2 minute Brownies...(Absolutely no oven needed- where was this when my husband lived in the barracks). Oh well, here it is now for all the people out there, who like me, never thought about the baking possibilities of your microwave. So without further adieu:

What you will need:
  • 1/4 cup flour
  • 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
  • 2 tbsp cocoa powder (I use Hershey's Special Dark)
  • 2 tbsp vegetable oil
  • 2 tbsp milk (I have also heard of putting water or coffee, even the last few sips of your morning cup)
Directions:
  1. In a mug, mix together all of the dry ingredients until there are no lumps. 
  2. Now stir in the oil and milk, the mixture should become very thick.
  3. Microwave on high for 1 minute checking at the 30 sec mark. remember microwaves will vary so depending on yours you may need more. 
    1. The brownie is done when the top is springy and the center is nice and gooey. 
  4. Enjoy this speedy delight while it is still warm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment