Saturday, October 13, 2012

Electric Pea Soup Green for a Master Bath, really?!?!

Call me old fashion but who paints their master bath, Electric pea soup green. I'm sorry but the first thing (or color) I want to see before I put my contacts in, is not any version of Pea Soup Green. Now that I am off my soap box :) I am proud to say that with the amazing help of my Mom, the Hubby and I finally have a beautiful Master Bath and I am so happy with the color and the way it turned out. I know the picture isn't the greatest but we repainted the bathroom "Pineapple Upside Down Cake" a very warm creamy yellow (like the color that shines through cream colored sheers on a sunny day). Love Love Love it!

1 comments:

How easy is it to do the stenciling on the wall and does the steam from the shower make them peel?

Post a Comment