Sunday, October 28, 2012

Long-Lasting Lipstick Trick

I learned this awesome trick from Lauren Conrad when she appeared on The Wendy Williams Show earlier this month. I am not an avid show watcher like my Mom, but this morning I was especially glad I caught the segment with former "The Hills" star and fashionista LC. She spoke about two trademarks many of her fans know and love her by- cat eyes and long lasting gorgeous lips. I never used to wear lipstick- I always hated the constant touch up and smudging but after learning LC's little trick, I fell back in love with this cosmetic classic.
  1. Line your lips with lipstick or liner- I use a lip brush and make dots at the 'V' and outsides of my lips and then connect the dots, that way I can make sure I stay in the lines :)
  2. Next fill in the lip with lipstick via brush or tube
  3. Take a powder brush and brush on a light coat of powder- I use baby powder since I carry it with me for the Baby Powder Mascara; but any form of sheer powder will work.
  4. Now Apply a final coat of Lipstick and you are ready to rock color longer than you ever have before! 


**This doesn't guarantee that your lipstick will not come off, but it definitely made my lipstick last for most of the day.


0 comments:

Post a Comment